(updated 1-Apr 2019)
WACDTF truly appreciates and values all those who are interested in volunteering as clinic escorts.
Escorts are generally needed each Saturday, rain or shine, between 6:45-11:00 am, depending on the clinic. We also need escorts on some weekdays at certain locations.
You may want to attend a training if you:
- want to be a clinic escort and have never been trained
- want to find out what clinic escorting is like before you decide to start
- have received only a mini-training at clinic; or
- were trained by an organization other than WACDTF.
- Current escorts are welcome to participate in trainings for a refresher or to offer their experience.
At this time we do not have any upcoming training sessions scheduled in the DC area. WACDTF regularly assesses the need for new volunteers at the various locations where we escort.
Should other opportunities become available we will post additional training dates and locations here. We will also announce on Twitter (@wacdtf), our Facebook Page, and through our monthly WACDTF-NEWS e-newsletter.
Questions? Feel free to contact us. Remember: the best way to be notified about new trainings is to follow us on social media and/or sign up for our email newsletter.